What types of files are accepted?
We accept the following files. Please contact us for details before uploading unlisted file type.
Adobe Acrobat Document (*.pdf, before creating PDF files, please create outlines for all the fonts, or include the fonts you used in the artwrok)
Adobe Illustrator Artwork (*.ai, please transfer texts into paths (create outlines))
Adobe Photoshop Image (*.psd, fonts must be included)
Adobe Indesign (*.indd, please transfer texts into paths (create outlines))
Corel Draw! (*.cdr, please transfer texts into paths (create outlines))
Macromedia Fireworks (*.png, fonts must be included)
Macromedia Freehand (Please transfer texts into paths (create outlines))
Microsoft Publisher (*.pub, fonts must be included for designs typeset in Publisher)
Microsoft Word (*.doc, fonts must be included)
Microsoft Powerpoint (*.ppt, fonts must be included)
Quark Express (*.qxd, fonts must be included for designs typeset in Quark Express)
Bitmap Image (*.bmp)
GIF Image (*.gif)
PNG Image (*.png)
JPEG Image (*.jpg,*.jpeg)
TIFF Image Document (*.tif)
Artwork guildlines.rolex daytona mens 116518mdr 40mm cerachrom mother of pearl dial cr factory
- The resolution of your artworks should at least be 300dpi (300 pixels per INCH or 118 pixels per CM) to create high quality printing matters. If your image contains texts, we suggest you use higher resolution artwork up to 600dpi.
- A typical artwork of a business card should be 1098* 673 pixels (93MM*57MM before cut, 90MM*54MM after cut, 1.5mm bleed on each border).
- Before creating PDF files, please create outlines for all the fonts, or attach the TrueType TTF fonts you used in the artwork, as we do not print directly from the PDF files)
- Texts in image files (JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG) will not be printed as sharp as other formats with text layers like Corel Draw, Illustrator, Photoshop, PDF, Freehand, Indesign… We suggest you send us your source files with texts layers to us to get better printing result. If you do not have the source files, please use higher resolution artwork up to 600dpi.
- If you have used special fonts (or Mac fonts), please send the TrueType TTF font files to us as well, to avoid any font problems, please transfer the texts into vector paths (create outlines).